Skip to main content

The Tag

This thing is apparently called a "tag" or somethin... Either ways, seemed like a neat idea. So, here goes

(X) smoked a cigarette
(X) done some form of dope
(X) crashed a friend's car
( ) stolen a car
(X) been in love
(X) been dumped
(X) shoplifted
( ) been fired
( ) been in a fist fight
(X) sneaked out of your parent's house - like, always..
( ) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(X)gone on a blind date
(X) lied to a friend
( ) skipped school
( ) seen someone die
(X) had a crush on one of your Internet friends
( ) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
(X) been on a plane
( ) eaten sushi
( ) been skiing-snow or water
(X) met someone from the Internet
(X) been at a concert
( ) taken painkillers
(X) love someone or miss someone right now
(X) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
( ) made a snow angel
( ) had a tea party
(X) flown a kite - I tried, but never succeeded
(X) built a sand castle
( ) gone puddle jumping
(X) played dress up - was forced to by my psycho sis, wen i was younger :-)
( ) jumped into a pile of leaves
( ) gone sledding
(X) cheated while playing a game -again, these are questions one shouldn't ask me ;-)
(X) been lonely
(X) fallen asleep at work/school - almost everyday at IIMA
(X) used a fake ID - did a neat job
(X) watched the sun set
(X) watched someone sleep - Its a great feeling
(X) felt an earthquake
( ) slept beneath the stars - not for a whole night
(X) been tickled - my sis does this all the time
(X) been robbed - somehow I've been cursed in this regard
(X) been misunderstood this is a master-piece.. well yeah, I've been misunderstood all my life
( ) pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo - NEVER.. I hate all animals
( ) won a contest
(X) run a red light/stop sign
(X) been suspended from school - One of my biggest achievements ;-)
( ) been in a car crash
(X) had braces - like, thruout high school
(X) felt like an outcast/third person
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night - would love to if i had a chance
(X) had deja vu - always feel this way since I was a child.. maybe its some psychic thingy :-)
( ) danced in the moonlight
(X) liked the way you looked
( ) witnessed a crime
(X) questioned your heart - makes my life more complicated, tho
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes
( ) squished mud through your bare feet
(X) been lost - Ok, ok.. i don't always ask for directions
(X) been on the opposite side of the country - been to all sides of this country
(X) swam in the ocean - Yeah, forcefully wen some banana-boat guy dropped us in deep water in Goa
(X) felt like dying
( ) cried yourself to sleep - somehow, I'm wondering why this's never happened
(X) played cops and robbers
( ) recently colored with crayons
( ) sang karaoke - would love to
(X) paid for a meal with only coins - yeah, almost
(X) done something you told yourself you wouldn't - all the time
( ) made prank phone calls - never, somehow I thought its kiddish
(X) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) danced in the rain - another of those dreams
( ) a letter to Santa Claus
( ) been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) watched the sun rise with someone you care about - another dream
(X) blown bubbles
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
(X) gone roller skating
( ) had a wish come true - I ain't really the "wish" kinda guy.. I take whatever I get or can make
( ) jumped off a bridge
( ) ate dog/cat food
( ) told a complete stranger you loved them
( ) kissed a mirror
(X) sang in the shower
(X) had a dream that you married someone
( ) glued your hand to something
(X) kissed a photo
( ) climbed a water tower
( ) screamed at the top of your lungs - Nope, never did
( ) done a one-handed cartwheel
(X) talked on the phone for more than 5 hours - I think I've created a record of sorts in this
( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(X) climbed a tree - and had a girl climb up just to sit on my lap (divine feeling)
( ) had a tree house
( ) been too scared to watch a scary movie alone
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) have more than 30 pairs of shoes
( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school
( ) gone streaking
( ) gone doorbell ditching
(X) been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on -very recently
( ) told you're hot by a complete stranger
( ) broken a bone - always wanted to, but never did
(X) been easily amused
( ) caught a fish then ate it
( ) caught a butterfly
(X) laughed so hard you cried
( ) cried so hard you laughed
(X) cheated on a test - almost every test in college
(X) forgotten some one's name - I suck at remembering names, I wouldn't know people's names even after a long time and would find weird ways to find them out
( ) French braided some one's hair
( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub/river
(X) been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house
(X) loved someone so much you would gladly die for THEM
(X) cheated on someone - These are the times when I feel I don't know myself
(X) talk to yourself when no ones around - I just have to talk, whether people are around or not
( ) hate someone you once loved - You cant hate someone whom you 'loved'
( ) love someone you once hated
(X) kissed the phone for the person on the other side - felt weird doing it, but that never stopped me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't like people who...

Lie Live a life of mediocrity and don't even realize it Do not recognize excellence and accept it as something they just can't get to, no matter what Have a misplaced sense of self Are inefficient in normal day-to-day life Are not punctual Don't listen to others while having a conversation Women who are new age 'gold-diggers' Follow the herd, without using the mind that they have Spend their entire life trying to achieve a dream that wasn't theirs to start off with Give me responses of awe, inspiration and intimidation when they hear about 'the tag' Claim they can 'crack it' if they tried.. (what losers they must be to make such loose comments about something that 199,750 people fail to 'crack' each year) Cannot hold a conversation about anything even a light year close to intellectual Claim that they cannot continue with their partners after a long-drawn romance, giving them false hope and faking it all along Don't treat their partne...

Little Angel

Hail the co-incidence chanced upon me by the net That after 6 months of talk, me and her finally met As those endless hours on the phone went by I knew there was more to her than meets the eye She was not just another pretty girl I knew that there was much more of her to unfurl In those addictive conversations night after night We were a house on fire waiting to ignite The dapper angel's words tweeted like music Not speaking to her every night almost made me manic After all those days, the moment of truth arrived All those doubts about an internet relationship suddenly skydived Since the instant we met, I let her have her way Shook her hand as a hug lay far astray In those 540 minutes of unadulterated bliss She felt like mine after just a kiss Felt like being in a happy relationship after a while Just being with her every moment made me smile This little angel was bundled with enthusiasm and zeal Such a treat and that too a close match to my ideal Every day after that, the distanc...

The Partner [Edit]

It is a dark and rainy night. We run along the lonely streets, holding hands all along. The bad guys aren't far behind. They've chased me this long, and I've fended them off. I had the power of stealth with me then. Not anymore, for I've given my heart away to my lover. She convinces me that our paths are the same and that she's ready to endure any trial-by-fire with me. I shrug away the feeling that my she's a liability. I can only think of the days when the running will end, the days when there will be an end to all the violence, the days when I can rest on my accomplishments and share the rest of my life with my lover. I get back from my thoughts. They're on wheels and we're on foot, I realize as I hear the revving of the engines a few blocks away. We run into a fork, in the road. I tug her hand towards the right, but she pulls back. "Let's go this way", she says pointing left. "I know this path well", she adds. My sixth sense ...